Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations - Problem 7
It is important to be able to simplify log expressions without a calculator. This requires knowing the relationship between a log expression and its exponential form. Here we look at many different types of bases that you will be expected to work with.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Tagsevaluate with no calculator simplifying logarithmic expressions
Sample Problems (7)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Exponential Functions 16,561 views
- Logarithmic Functions 14,114 views
- Properties of Logarithms 9,311 views
- The Number e and the Natural Logarithm 12,279 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 9,670 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,196 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,706 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,557 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 12,992 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,145 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,491 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,932 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,234 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,404 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,510 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,050 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,444 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 59,690 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,653 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,784 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,880 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,768 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,694 views