Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations - Problem 6
When you're first beginning to work with logarithmic equations, you'll need to practice writing them in exponential form. These examples have the variable in a variety of different places in the equation, which will give you practice with multiple types of solving skills.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Tagschange into exponential form logarithmic equations
Sample Problems (7)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Exponential Functions 16,524 views
- Logarithmic Functions 14,087 views
- Properties of Logarithms 9,290 views
- The Number e and the Natural Logarithm 12,231 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 9,642 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,150 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,659 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,508 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 12,967 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,071 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,461 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,891 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,201 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,368 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,457 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,007 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,407 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 59,491 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,620 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,738 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,848 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,732 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,668 views