Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations - Problem 6
When you're first beginning to work with logarithmic equations, you'll need to practice writing them in exponential form. These examples have the variable in a variety of different places in the equation, which will give you practice with multiple types of solving skills.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Tagschange into exponential form logarithmic equations
Sample Problems (7)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Exponential Functions 16,601 views
- Logarithmic Functions 14,159 views
- Properties of Logarithms 9,348 views
- The Number e and the Natural Logarithm 12,336 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 9,716 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,262 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,789 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,606 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,017 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,226 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,544 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,994 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,284 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,474 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,638 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,154 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,500 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 60,078 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,727 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,860 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,929 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,820 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,748 views