Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Graphing a Rational Expression - Problem 9
We can use a graph of a rational function to solve rational inequalities. Keep in mind that your answer will be a set of x values that make the inequality true. Both interval and inequality notation are presented here. Consider discontinuities, like holes and vertical asymptotes, because they will need to be excluded from your solutions here, as well.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Sample Problems (12)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Definition and Domain of a Rational Expression 13,746 views
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions 20,246 views
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions 14,419 views
- Simplifying Complex Fractions 36,529 views
- Solving a Rational Equation 19,212 views
- Solving a Rational Equation for a parameter 9,422 views