Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations - Problem 7
It is important to be able to simplify log expressions without a calculator. This requires knowing the relationship between a log expression and its exponential form. Here we look at many different types of bases that you will be expected to work with.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Tagsevaluate with no calculator simplifying logarithmic expressions
Sample Problems (7)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 16,277 views
- Definition of Inverse 12,544 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 18,544 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 13,814 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 15,358 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,262 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,789 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,606 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,017 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,226 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,544 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,994 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,284 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,474 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,638 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,154 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,500 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 60,078 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,727 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,860 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,929 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,820 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 17,593 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,748 views