Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations - Problem 7
It is important to be able to simplify log expressions without a calculator. This requires knowing the relationship between a log expression and its exponential form. Here we look at many different types of bases that you will be expected to work with.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Tagsevaluate with no calculator simplifying logarithmic expressions
Sample Problems (7)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 16,192 views
- Definition of Inverse 12,492 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 18,446 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 13,730 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 15,304 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,150 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,659 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,508 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 12,967 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,071 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,461 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,891 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,201 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,368 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,457 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,007 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,407 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 59,491 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,620 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,738 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,848 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,732 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 17,484 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,668 views