Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Introduction to Logarithms - Problem 3 238 views
Here we look at a variety of examples for how to move back and forth from log to exponential form. In order to do this successfully, you MUST know the definition of logs that tells you which parts of an exponential relationship go where in log form. Logs and exponential functions are inverses. "ln" means the natural log, or base "e," and if there is no base noted with the log, then there is an implied base 10. These problems address the most important foundational skills that you'll need for working with logarithmic and exponential functions.
Transcript Coming Soon!
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (5)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 16,292 views
- Definition of Inverse 12,558 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 18,561 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 13,828 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 15,374 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,286 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,818 views
- Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations 25,105 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,022 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,259 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,563 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 14,013 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,294 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,496 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,683 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,191 views
- Change of Base Formula 17,519 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 60,222 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,749 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,883 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,951 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,845 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 17,612 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,758 views