Don't Stop Learning Now!
Gain access to 3,500 HD videos.
Find Study Help
Watch All Videos FREE for 1 Week
No credit card required.TRY 1 WEEK FREE
Change of Base Formula - Problem 2
Your calculator is programmed to only do logs of base 10 or base e, but we can find logs with any base using the change of base formula. Most errors come in not using parentheses properly when typing the logs into your calculator: make sure you do log ( ) top divided by log ( ) of the bottom!
Transcript Coming Soon!
Sample Problems (3)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 16,203 views
- Definition of Inverse 12,499 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 18,455 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 13,738 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 15,312 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 34,165 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 23,672 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 28,518 views
- Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations 24,941 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 12,971 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 25,088 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 14,466 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 13,901 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 18,209 views
- Expanding Logarithms 19,375 views
- Condensing Logarithms 23,473 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 20,018 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 59,552 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 23,629 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 20,750 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 15,860 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 15,742 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 17,495 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 13,675 views