School or University
Date of Birth
- For what are the equations used to find the surface area and volume of a sphere ?
- For solve x-5/x-6 = 1/x-6
- For f(x)=-2^(x+4),then f(-2)=_____
- For what is the formula for the following sequence? -6,-2,0,1,3/2. so is it arithmetic or geometric.
- For Helen has 1/5 of her portfolio in u.s. stocks1/10 of her portfolio in Japanese stocks The remainder is invested in municipal bonds What fraction of her portfolio is invested in municipal bonds
- For Find the sum of 200+194+188+...+44
- For 3x + y<9
x-y< or =to 7
x> or =to 0
Which of the following points satisfies the system of inequalities given? (0,9), (-1,0), (2,5), (3,2).
- For n + 2(7 +3n) - 3n
which algebraic expression has the same value as the above?
2(7 + 2n), 2(7 + n), n + 14, 21n - 3, 14 + 3n.
- For f(x)= 5x-1 / 2x+3
Find the inverse function, f^-1(x)=
- For (x-2)/(x+1) + (x-5)/(x+2) = 2
The answer is -13/10 how to get that? steps please
- For What if you had an equation like this:g(x) = x^2 - 4 ... How am I sopposed to find factors for it if there's a g(x) in it?