School or University
Date of Birth
- For Test Question
- For find the zeros of f(x)=x^2+2
- For 2x2+7x-13
- For system of -3x+2y=-21 and -x-y=-2
- For Solve the system algebraically. Check your work. 4x + 2y = 10 3x + 2y = 6 Make sure there are NO SPACES in your answer. Be sure to include a comma. ANSWER
- For The extact radius of a circle with a circumference 36 meters.
- For How Much water must be evaporated from 100 gallons of a 10% brine solution to get a 20% brine solution?
- For whats the LCD between 2m and 2n?
- For The Valley High View School has decided to print their own t-shirts for various teams and clubs. The equipment necessary to print the shirts costs $1,179. The shirts cost $4.75 and will be sold for $7.00. How many shirts must be sold to cover the initial investment
- For Write an equation of a line that is perpendicular to y= 3x-2/7.
- For 4x2-x=3
- For The organizers of a drama club wanted to sell 350 tickets to their show. The actual sales were no more than 35 tickets from this goal. Write and solve an absolute-value inequality to find the range of the tickets that may have been sold.
- For how do u solve -1/2(x-6)=3x+1?
- For What is the length of the segments with endpoints A(1,7) and B(-3,-1)?
- For -4(x-3)=-x
- For How do you solve 3x2 - 20x - 32 solve for x
- For How do you solve 3x2 - 20x - 32 solve for x
- For Express in terms of log 2 and log 3:
log 26/51-log 91/119
- For The sum of to numbers is 26. Two-fifths of the first number plus three-eights of the second number is 10. Find the numbers.
- For FIND THE NEXT FOUR TERMS
- For Quadrilateral ABCD has a perimeter of 32. AB is 3 times BC. DC is twice as long as AD. If AD is twice as long as BC find the length of the sides.
- For 7/5 = 2/v+9
- For 4(2x+7)(x-3)^2+2(2x+7)^2(x-3)
- For A 150 lb. man consumes two bottles of beer over an hour period. The alcohol content in a 12 oz. bottle of beer is about 5%. What percentage of alcohol is in his body?
- For Are vertical angles ever linear pairs?if so, when.
- For if you square the speed expressed in meters per second, in what units will the answer be expressed
- For your not solving this problem correctly these are 2 radicals Radical x+2 + radical 3x+7 =1
- For Given: h(x) = f(g(x)) and h(x) = √x+1 - 3(x+1) + 2
Decompose into f(x) and g(x)
- For 3M=M+N/P+x
- For Rhonda has $1.35 in nickels and dimes in her pocket. If she has six more dimes than nickels, which equation can be used to determine x, the number of nickles she has?
Now the answer is this:
0.05x + 0.10(x + 6)= 1.35$
But my question is what would be the equation if it said, "she has six more nickles than dimes" and why would it be that equation?
- For Im given the midpoint, and only one endpoint... how do i find the other. For example the points are 4,2 and the midpoint is 6,0 . What are the steps to solve this? Im having a really hard time... thanks.
- For How do you find the range of a function from an algebreic equation?
- For Find the value of the six trigonometric functions for angle Θ in standard position if a point with (3,5) lies on its terminal side.
- For x+y+z=100 80x+85y+95z=8300
- For Marcy loads 2 CDs into her multidisc CD player. When the CD player is set to random mode, it plays 1 song at random from the first CD and 1 song at random from the second CD.
Each CD contains 12 songs
The first CD contains 6 songs she likes
The second CD contains 4 that she likes.
What is the probability that the first 2 songs played on the CD player when it is set to random mode will be 2 songs that marcy likes?
- For if i hav a coumpound inequality that says, 2 and 5, how would i write that as an inequality?
- For How to find three consecutive integers whose sum is -15.
- For Solve the inequality and graph it on the real number line:
5/x-1 - 2x/x+1 < 1
- For Define the three special classes of polynomials based on number of terms
- For Jack 's overtime wage is $3 per hour more than his regular hourly wage. He worked for 5 hours at his regular wage and 4 hours at the overtime wage. He earned $66. Find his regular wage.
- For There is 4% milk fat in whole milk, 8% milk fat in milk for cream cheese, and 30% milk fat in cream. How many pounds each of whole milk and cream should be mixed to form 200 pounds of milk for cream cheese?
- For the radius of a truck tire is 21 inches. if it makes 7 rotations every second, in how many miles per hour is the truck moving?
- For verify: (tan^(2)x+1)/(tanxcsc^(2)x)=tanx
- For 3e3x-12
- For construct a median
- For 2-(-549+315x)
- For 9a2-(2x-1)2
- For A tennis court has area of 312yd(2) if the length is 2yd more than twice the width, find the demensions of the court.
- For How do you factor by x for this problem.
- For find the inverse of: f(x)=(2x-3)/(x+1) and state its domain
- For √(x+(√x)) = 3
How do I solve for X?
- For what is the equation of the line in slope intercept form?
the line parallel to y=8x+4 through (-1,3)
- For draw a line through all points with an ordinate of -3?
- For how do i solve -(4/3^2)^-2
- For Two cars start from points 420 miles apart and travel toward each other. They meet after 3.5 hours. Find the average speed of each car if one travels 30mph slower than the other.
- For how many quarts of pure alcohol must be added to 15 quarts of a solution that is 40% alcohol to strengthen it to a solution that is 50% alcohol?
- For factor (4x^2 +4x -3)
- For a-55= -17
- For 7t - 3 + 4t + = -25
explain how you got the answer please. thanks
- For How do you find the missing endpoint when the midpoint and one of the endpoints are given to you. Is there an easy way besides using the formula? The midpoint is ( 5,-3) and the point is ( 3, -10)
- For A helium balloon has the shape of a sphere with a diameter of 3 m.
How much would it cost to fill the balloon if it costs $0.10 per L of helium?
- For What is the area of a triangle when you have a=5, B=37 degrees, C=84 degrees?
- For factor 10x^3-8x^2+6x
- For serena wilson paid a tax of $288 on a house assessed at $48,000. Using the same tax rate, find the tax on a house assessed at $59,000?
- For If f(2)= 6 and f(3)= 7 find f^-1 (6)
HOW?!?!? how do i find the inverse of f(6) there are no x's in any of these equations im so lost!