School or University
Date of Birth
- For How do you find the median of a triangle?
- For find the derivative of f(x)=sin5xcos4x
- For Solving a System of Equations with Three Variables ?! I need help!
- For Solve this triangle. Give your answers to two decimal places. a = 3, c = 2, β = 103Â°
- For radicals
- For The cost for tuition for three credit hours of a history class is related to the charge per credit hour. Is this a function?
- For r= sin 5theta
- For the sum of two numbersof a certain two-digit number is 7. reversing its digits increases the number by 9. what is the number?
- For In the multiplication example AB* C=AAA, different letters represent differrent digits, AB represents a two digit number, and AAA represents a tree-digit number. What is the value of C?
- For If 1/4 is 1/12 of HOW, and if 1/4 is 1/6 of twice of WHY, find the product of HOW and WHY.
- For what is the formula for the following sequence, -1, 2/3,7/3,4,17/3.
- For The function f is defined by f(x)=1+x/6+3x
- For The radius of a softball is almost 2 inches. The radius of a basketball is almost 5 inches How would the surface area of a basketball compare to the surface area of a softball ?
- For The measure of each interior angle of a regular polygon is 108. How many sides does it have.
- For Prove that Log b (a) + Log c (b) + Log a (c) = 1/Log a
(b) + 1/Log b
(c) + 1/Log c (a)
- For Simplify the square root of 49 x squared y to the tenth
- For Help how can I write this answer using a positive exponent?-square root of 225
- For is it true if two lines are not parallel then they must be skew
- For how does e raised to the natural log of x equal x
- For Why is anything to the zero power equal to one?
- For can someone explain me how the multiply add theorem for logarithm works?
- For Find dy/dx if x=5(t^2)-((3)^(1/2))t-10,
- For Isn't there a simpler way to get the scale factor?
- For lim as x approaches 1 for:square root of x - 1 divided by cubed root of x -1
- For write the linear equation as a function of x and y
- For write the equation in slope intercept form.7x-5y=15