1-day Free trial, then $19/month
Cancel online anytime.
We're not free, but neither is your time. Would you like more free time to do what you love or would you rather waste your time looking for 'free' help?
For $19/month, all the help you need is right at your fingertips.
You can improve your grades for the same price as popcorn and a movie. Why hesitate?
What you get with your subscription
Unlimited Access to
our 3,500 study videos
- 3,500+ HD videos in 22 subjects
- Every textbook concept and tons of sample problems
- Easy-to-understand explanations by experienced teachers
Get math tutors to solve your problem(Math Genie)
- Step-by-step solutions to difficult math problems
- Ask up to 3 questions every month
- All problems solved in less than 48 hours or you get a free solution
College Counseling by expert admissions counselor
- Expert advice from a college admissions counselor
- Video advice on popular questions in high school
- Ask your own question and get personal advice
FAQs - everything you need before you start your free trial
How does the free trial work?
When your free trial begins, you can watch all our videos and use all our features such as Math Genie or College Counseling Q&A. If you like it (we believe you will), you'll automatically become a Brightstorm member when your free trial ends. If you'd rather subscribe next time, cancel within 24 hours and you won't be charged.
How do I cancel my free trial? Will I be charged when my free trial begins?
Canceling online is easy. Go to My Account page, click the 'cancel subscription' button, and follow the steps. As long as you cancel during your free trial period, you won't be charged.
When do I pay?
Your subscription will renew every month, on the same date that your subscription begins. When you cancel, it will stop auto-renewal, but you can still use the service until the end of the billing month.