Brightstorm is like having a personal tutor for every subject
See what all the buzz is aboutCheck it out
Families of Polar Curves: Circles, Cardiods, and Limacon - Problem 3 2,183 views
PhD. in Mathematics
Norm was 4th at the 2004 USA Weightlifting Nationals! He still trains and competes occasionally, despite his busy schedule.
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (3)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Converting Complex Numbers From Trigonometric Form to Rectangular 13,577 views
- Converting Complex Numbers From Rectangular Form to Trigonometric 10,087 views
- Multiplying Complex Numbers 5,872 views
- Dividing Complex Numbers 5,302 views
- DeMoivre's Theorem 11,425 views
- The Euler Formula 7,061 views
- Finding the Roots of a Complex Number 16,439 views
- More Roots of Complex Numbers 8,191 views
- Introduction to Polar Coordinates 14,498 views
- Converting from Rectangular Coordinates to Polar 25,762 views
- Converting from Polar Coordinates to Rectangular 17,422 views
- The Distance Formula in Polar Coordinates 10,811 views
- Lines in Polar Coordinates 8,398 views
- Symmetry of Polar Graphs 12,266 views
- Graphing Polar Equations 20,867 views
- Families of Polar Curves: Roses 9,480 views
- Families of Polar Curves: Conic Sections 5,759 views
- The Complex Plane 7,451 views
- Trigonometric Form of Complex Numbers 11,672 views