Brightstorm is like having a personal tutor for every subject
See what all the buzz is aboutCheck it out
Families of Polar Curves: Circles, Cardiods, and Limacon - Problem 3 2,170 views
PhD. in Mathematics
Norm was 4th at the 2004 USA Weightlifting Nationals! He still trains and competes occasionally, despite his busy schedule.
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (3)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Converting Complex Numbers From Trigonometric Form to Rectangular 13,530 views
- Converting Complex Numbers From Rectangular Form to Trigonometric 10,055 views
- Multiplying Complex Numbers 5,855 views
- Dividing Complex Numbers 5,285 views
- DeMoivre's Theorem 11,402 views
- The Euler Formula 7,043 views
- Finding the Roots of a Complex Number 16,380 views
- More Roots of Complex Numbers 8,172 views
- Introduction to Polar Coordinates 14,474 views
- Converting from Rectangular Coordinates to Polar 25,666 views
- Converting from Polar Coordinates to Rectangular 17,349 views
- The Distance Formula in Polar Coordinates 10,782 views
- Lines in Polar Coordinates 8,372 views
- Symmetry of Polar Graphs 12,230 views
- Graphing Polar Equations 20,818 views
- Families of Polar Curves: Roses 9,455 views
- Families of Polar Curves: Conic Sections 5,737 views
- The Complex Plane 7,429 views
- Trigonometric Form of Complex Numbers 11,657 views