Brightstorm is like having a personal tutor for every subject
See what all the buzz is aboutCheck it out
Change of Base Formula - Problem 2 512 views
Your calculator is programmed to only do logs of base 10 or base e, but we can find logs with any base using the change of base formula. Most errors come in not using parentheses properly when typing the logs into your calculator: make sure you do log ( ) top divided by log ( ) of the bottom!
Transcript Coming Soon!
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (3)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
- Exponential Functions 17,729 views
- Logarithmic Functions 15,248 views
- Properties of Logarithms 10,141 views
- The Number e and the Natural Logarithm 13,395 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 10,552 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 36,030 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 24,969 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 29,631 views
- Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations 26,835 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,531 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 27,147 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 15,484 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 15,113 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 19,504 views
- Expanding Logarithms 20,796 views
- Condensing Logarithms 25,690 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 21,919 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 67,253 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 24,920 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 22,449 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 17,176 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 17,121 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 15,109 views