Brightstorm is like having a personal tutor for every subject
See what all the buzz is aboutCheck it out
Condensing Logarithms - Problem 5 418 views
Remind yourself of how fractional exponents work before attempting to condense logs that involve fractional powers or roots. You'll be using the power rule to move the fractional exponents into and out of products with the log. Sometimes errors happen when we're not precise about which logs get the factor turned into a power and which do not- be extremely careful with your use of parentheses!
Transcript Coming Soon!
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (6)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
Problem 1 8,133 views
Condense:4log3x − ½log3y + log3z
Problem 2 5,638 views
Condense:2log5x − ¾log5y + 4log5z − 2log53
Problem 3 4,849 views
Condense:2log7x - 3log7y + 3
Problem 4 555 views
Problem 5 417 views
Problem 6 457 views
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 17,273 views
- Definition of Inverse 13,151 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 19,584 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 14,763 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 16,217 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 35,950 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 24,896 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 29,570 views
- Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations 26,744 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,488 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 27,047 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 15,415 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 15,032 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 19,417 views
- Expanding Logarithms 20,722 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 21,824 views
- Change of Base Formula 18,428 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 66,853 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 24,864 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 22,367 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 17,117 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 17,020 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 18,600 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 15,046 views