Brightstorm is like having a personal tutor for every subject
See what all the buzz is aboutCheck it out
Condensing Logarithms - Problem 5 439 views
Remind yourself of how fractional exponents work before attempting to condense logs that involve fractional powers or roots. You'll be using the power rule to move the fractional exponents into and out of products with the log. Sometimes errors happen when we're not precise about which logs get the factor turned into a power and which do not- be extremely careful with your use of parentheses!
Transcript Coming Soon!
Please enter your name.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Sample Problems (6)
Need help with a problem?
Watch expert teachers solve similar problems.
Problem 1 8,167 views
Condense:4log3x − ½log3y + log3z
Problem 2 5,668 views
Condense:2log5x − ¾log5y + 4log5z − 2log53
Problem 3 4,876 views
Condense:2log7x - 3log7y + 3
Problem 4 571 views
Problem 5 438 views
Problem 6 481 views
- Definition of One-to-One Functions 17,332 views
- Definition of Inverse 13,193 views
- Finding an Inverse Algebraically 19,628 views
- Proving Two Functions are Inverses 14,808 views
- Finding an Inverse Graphically 16,287 views
- Exponential Functions and their Graphs 36,019 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the 'Same' Base 24,960 views
- Introduction to Logarithms 29,626 views
- Solving Simple Logarithmic Equations 26,823 views
- Function Notation with Logs and Exponentials 13,525 views
- Graph of Logarithmic Functions 27,128 views
- Product Rule of Logarithms 15,476 views
- Quotient Rule of Logarithms 15,103 views
- Power Rule of Logarithms 19,495 views
- Expanding Logarithms 20,793 views
- Common and Natural Logarithms 21,906 views
- Change of Base Formula 18,491 views
- Solving Exponential Equations with the Different Bases 67,189 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation 24,910 views
- Solving a Logarithmic Equation with Multiple Logs 22,438 views
- Compound Interest (Finite Number of Calculations) 17,172 views
- Compound Interest (Continuously) 17,106 views
- Exponential Growth and Decay 18,650 views
- Evaluating a Logarithmic Expression in terms of Known Quantities 15,092 views